× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

Dog Barf?

More
7 years 9 months ago #8376 by Charlie Flowers
Dog Barf? was created by Charlie Flowers
What is this stuff and can I get it at Home Depot?

Thanks, Charlie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #8377 by jbuscaglia
Replied by jbuscaglia on topic Dog Barf?
Cellulose insulation. You should be able to get it at Home Depot. A bale will last you a lifetime.

More
7 years 9 months ago #8378 by KennB
Replied by KennB on topic Dog Barf?
Bring a gallon press-to-seal food bag and load it up from the club supply at the next launch.

BTW, 10+ years ago when I bought a bail of the insulation, Home Depot didn't have it but Lowe's did.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #8379 by alan
Replied by alan on topic Dog Barf? - Free
Yea, what John said. For modrocs a bale will last forever, literally. Don't bother to spend any of your $,,, I also have a bale, you can have half of it if you want. Respond to this thread, which launch(es) you will be at if you are interested. This offer is open to anyone, literally. -Alan ///
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by alan.

More
7 years 9 months ago #8380 by Charlie Flowers
Replied by Charlie Flowers on topic Dog Barf? - Free
Thanks for the help identifying (mystery solved!) and offers for free dog barf. I would've gotten some at a club launch, but I'm working during this Saturday's Acton launch and want to launch a few rockets soon as possible (my son and I finished building all the NARTREK silver level rockets and we're eager to get them in the air - great program BTW, if anyone is considering it).

Went straight to the insulation aisle today at Home Depot and a couple of bags were already torn open... sure looked like dog barf to me. Now I've got a lifetime's supply for $12. If the club's supply ever gets low, or anyone wants some, just let me know.

More
7 years 9 months ago #8383 by BobH
Replied by BobH on topic Dog Barf? - Free
$12 ?? Wow, price sure has climbed. I got a ripped bale at Home Depot for $5.00 but that was probably 10 years ago. At the rate I'm using it, I'll probably need another bale in 100 years.