× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

MMMSC Winter Solstice sparkie launch 12/21

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #7695 by billspad
Replied by billspad on topic Re: MMMSC Winter Solstice sparkie launch 12/21

Now, don't you wish you were there? :P

Ordinarily I'd say yes but I was here . I would have taken a picture of the nachos but the loud music, lights and pyro were very distracting.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by billspad.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #7696 by KennB

Now, don't you wish you were there? :P

Ordinarily I'd say yes but I was here . I would have taken a picture of the nachos but the loud music, lights and pyro were very distracting.

Yes, nachos are very Trans-Siberian. I hope you showed Debbie a good time on her birthday.

More
9 years 4 months ago #7697 by billspad
Replied by billspad on topic Re: MMMSC Winter Solstice sparkie launch 12/21

Yes, nachos are very Trans-Siberian.

About as Trans Siberian as the Orchestra. I think this is the 12th time we've seen them. It was loud (we had really good seats) and my instruction to my daughter to get me some chips and cheese got turned into a vat of nachos. I ate them all.

I hope you showed Debbie a good time on her birthday.

Her birthday is actually Monday. Being the big spender that I am, I'm taking her to a restaurant that gives you your meal for half price on your birthday. Not Joes, we ate there today and I got half her dessert.

More
9 years 4 months ago #7698 by jbuscaglia
Replied by jbuscaglia on topic Re: MMMSC Winter Solstice sparkie launch 12/21

Guy and I had our own servings of Needhams made to the recipe of the grandmother of one of the owners. A very Maine dessert item that was quite delicious.

I had to Google it. Not being a big coconut fan, I probably would have gotten something else, but it does sound intriguing.

I should have come up. I didn't get much Christmas shopping done anyway and at least I would have had a decent dinner.

More
9 years 4 months ago #7699 by hgreenblatt
Replied by hgreenblatt on topic Re: MMMSC Winter Solstice sparkie launch 12/21

The sparky K-impulse drag race between Howard and Alex was spectacular. It was a repeat of the picture shown on the MMMSC website; same rockets but with sparkies this time.

Here's a video of the flight: