× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

MMMSC Winter Solstice sparkie launch 12/21

More
9 years 4 months ago #7678 by rdh8
Who's going?
AMW will be there and it looks like it might be a cold one so we will have free coffee and coco while supplies last!! :woohoo:
Looking forward to seeing the sparks fly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #7679 by hgreenblatt
Replied by hgreenblatt on topic Re: MMMSC Winter Solstice sparkie launch 12/21
I'll be there and plan to launch a K550 Skidmark in my DarkStar. Currently the weather is looking a lot better for Saturday than Sunday though. Has there been any discussion regarding moving to Saturday?

More
9 years 4 months ago #7680 by guyw

Currently the weather is looking a lot better for Saturday than Sunday though. Has there been any discussion regarding moving to Saturday?

I have not heard any yet, but if you can believe the weather forecasts, Saturday does look much nicer than Sunday. With the drive a lot of us have, and possible lower cloud ceiling on Sunday, I would not mind a Winter Solstice -1 Day sparkie launch ;) for better weather.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #7681 by KennB
Discussion has taken place and the date has been shifted to Saturday the 20th.

There will be a few pads set up for smaller and non-sparkie motors but this is the time to fly the sparkies.

This will likely be a short day due to temperature. Get there early, help set up, fly often and come out afterward to get warm and have some good food.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by KennB.

More
9 years 4 months ago #7682 by guyw

Discussion has taken place and the date has been shifted to Saturday the 20th.

There will be a few pads set up for smaller and non-sparkie motors but this is the time to fly the sparkies.

This will likely be a short day due to temperature. Get there early, help set up, fly often and come out afterward to get warm and have some good food.

Like! I hope to try out my new Zippo Hand Warmer as well as launching a Sparkie or two.