× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

going to the TARC launch?

More
13 years 1 month ago #5056 by rshayash
going to the TARC launch? was created by rshayash
Hello All,

Is anyone from around the metrowest area (Southborough, MA) going to the March 19th TARC launch?

I have four E15-7 motors that Brandhan needs for that launch and we thought someone might volunteer to drive the motors up north.

Anybody willing to help out?

Thanks,
Ross

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #5065 by guyw
Replied by guyw on topic Re:going to the TARC launch?
I plan on going to the TARC launch on Saturday, but live in Southern NH. If you cannot find any other way to get the motors there, I could meet someone on Saturday morning somewhere around the intersection of Rt 3 and Rt 495 in Lowell (on my preferred route) or Rt 119 and Rt 495 in Littleton (a little bit out of the way).

Guy.

More
13 years 1 month ago #5067 by rshayash
Replied by rshayash on topic Re:going to the TARC launch?
Thanks Guy for stepping up, but it looks like Brendhan is going to get a couple of motors from someone that is significantly closer to his location.

If he needs more E15s after this Saturday\'s TARC launch, I will drop them off at the CMASS meeting in Marlborough on the 22nd.

Thanks again for your offer to assist . . . especially with these gas prices!
Ross

More
13 years 1 month ago #5070 by alan
Replied by alan on topic Re:going to the TARC launch 19-Mar?
Unrelated to E15\'s for Brendhan, I will have the CMASS HobbyLinc Motor Order with me,,, for Claude, Guy and Bob K. -Alan

More
13 years 1 month ago #5074 by bobkrech
Replied by bobkrech on topic Re:going to the TARC launch?
Alan

I\'m planning to be there on Saturday.

The Harbor Freight store in Danvers is habit forming. Dropped almost $500 there in a month. Got a wonderful 1 kg pocket balance with a 0.1 g resolution for $11.99 (price with coupon they handed me when I left the store was $9.99) so I\'ll bring that with me.

Bob