× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

Training question

More
13 years 2 months ago #5017 by BobH
Replied by BobH on topic Re:Equip maint
I thought the #1 requirement for LCO was the ability to mis-pronounce names from the flight cards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BiggerHigherFaster
More
13 years 2 months ago #5018 by BiggerHigherFaster
Replied by BiggerHigherFaster on topic Re:Training question
If I am available, I would like get trained also. Other then the training on March 5th, are there any other requirements for LCO or RSO?

Nick

More
13 years 2 months ago #5019 by billspad
Replied by billspad on topic Re:Training question
BiggerHigherFaster wrote:

If I am available, I would like get trained also. Other then the training on March 5th, are there any other requirements for LCO or RSO?

Nick

Just some common sense. There\'s some really good information about being an RSO here .

LCO is even easier. You just have to know which switch to flip and when to flip it.

And Bob, mispronouncing names is optional although you\'d never know it since we all do.

More
13 years 2 months ago #5020 by ClaudeMaina
Replied by ClaudeMaina on topic Re:Training question
I\'d like to be there as well but will have family visiting and won\'t be able to make it. For those that can\'t make it on the 5th, is there a possibility of having a second date or perhaps have a short training session before one of the scheduled launches - after the set-up and before the launch starts.

More
13 years 2 months ago #5023 by billspad
Replied by billspad on topic Re:Training question
ClaudeMaina wrote:

I\'d like to be there as well but will have family visiting and won\'t be able to make it. For those that can\'t make it on the 5th, is there a possibility of having a second date or perhaps have a short training session before one of the scheduled launches - after the set-up and before the launch starts.

Sure. Things are usually pretty slow for about a half hour to an hour after we finish set up so we could do a couple of people then.

More
13 years 2 months ago #5024 by ClaudeMaina
Replied by ClaudeMaina on topic Re:Training question
Great. Thanks Bill. I\'ll get started mispronouncing names and be all set for the first training session.