× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

Harborfreight Tools store has opened in Danvers

More
13 years 2 months ago #4980 by billspad
KennB wrote:

Just got the email from HF about the official grand opening this coming Friday, 11 Feb.

I didn\'t get an email from them. They must think that I really do have every tool there is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #4981 by KennB
billspad wrote:

I didn\'t get an email from them. They must think that I really do have every tool there is.

Yeah, but do you have two of every tool there is? Sometimes you have to have two of the same to tighten something up...oh, that\'s right, plumbers don\'t tighten things up. They just video the drip and post it on YouTube. ;)

• bobkrech
  • bobkrech's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 2 months ago #4982 by bobkrech
Kenn

Inside the store they have 3 flyers on a 4-day Washington\'s birthday sale, a 3 day parking lot sale in March, and a special discount flyer.

Of interest is a 3 piece many drawer tool cabinet for $150, a $99 air compressor with tank, and a Fine type oscillating multi-tool for $59! ($200 on TV).

They probably will have a 3-day grand opening sale this coming Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Bob

More
13 years 2 months ago #4986 by billspad
KennB wrote:

oh, that\'s right, plumbers don\'t tighten things up. They just video the drip and post it on YouTube. ;)

I told a couple of people about the Watts reason for not tightening that connection. They thought I was joking.

Back on topic, Harbor Freight sells blades for the Fein type tool that Bob mentioned (and by the way I do have two) that are much cheaper and work as well.