× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

Pictures

• jabikeman
  • jabikeman's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago #4888 by jabikeman
Pictures was created by jabikeman
hey fellow club members, i am working on redesigning the club flier. i am looking for some original pictures.(better for print quality)

1. a picture of the flight line at Amesbury.
2.a picture of a parent and a child (or children) loading a rocket onto the pad.
3. (8) pictures of amazing flight, and people having a grand ole time at our amesbury launch and night launch as well.

Boris i would would to use a picture of your wheel of death with the LED\'s at the last night launch, if any one has a picture of that.

plz send them all to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ( and if you know the people in them plz send that info along with it. as i will also put that in the flier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #4889 by Boris Katan
Replied by Boris Katan on topic Re:Pictures
Jason,

Pictures sent.

• jabikeman
  • jabikeman's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago #4890 by jabikeman
Replied by jabikeman on topic Re:Pictures
thanks for all the pictures tho i still need two more, for people have a grand ole time at a night launch. can be any any of the fields that we fly from.

More
13 years 3 months ago #4891 by billspad
Replied by billspad on topic Re:Pictures
jabikeman wrote:

thanks for all the pictures tho i still need two more, for people have a grand ole time at a night launch. can be any any of the fields that we fly from.

Look in the gallery. I know I took some last year and I should have higher resolution copies of anything that\'s there.