× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

BP motor price comparison

More
13 years 4 months ago #4842 by alan
Thanks for the list. HobbyLinc.com has the 24 count assortment Blast Off Flight Pack for $40. Free shipping on an order over $250 (meaning 7 or more packs). Will start another thread for a bulk order as I need to order at least 3 packs. -Alan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ClaudeMaina
  • ClaudeMaina's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 4 months ago #4844 by ClaudeMaina
Replied by ClaudeMaina on topic Re:BP motor price comparison
hgreenblatt wrote:

It works now. I needed to reset the permissions on the upload folder.

Howard,

I still can\'t open it. Not that it matters for me; I already know what\'s in it. And as long as everyone else can read it, it\'s fine. Just an FYI.

Claude

More
13 years 4 months ago #4846 by hgreenblatt
Replied by hgreenblatt on topic Re:BP motor price comparison
You should get a pop-up dialog box to download the Excel file. Then you save it and open it from your hard-drive in Excel. It may be that your browser has security set up to not allow you to download the file. Alternately you could try the foillowing link: BPPriceComparison

More
13 years 4 months ago #4847 by Boris Katan
Replied by Boris Katan on topic Re:BP motor price comparison
Hobbylinc gives 5% off for orders over $500 in addition to low/no shipping costs.

Just wish Estes did bulk packs for 24mm motors.

More
13 years 4 months ago #4848 by hgreenblatt
Replied by hgreenblatt on topic Re:BP motor price comparison
Has anyone ever tried contacting Estes directly for a bulk (aka club) order? Boris, I know a little while back you bought up all the plugged D\'s in the known universe through some local vendor, but it probably would have been nice to skip the middle man.

• ClaudeMaina
  • ClaudeMaina's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 4 months ago #4849 by ClaudeMaina
Replied by ClaudeMaina on topic Re:BP motor price comparison
hgreenblatt wrote:

You should get a pop-up dialog box to download the Excel file. Then you save it and open it from your hard-drive in Excel. It may be that your browser has security set up to not allow you to download the file. Alternately you could try the foillowing link: BPPriceComparison

I didn\'t want to do this - keep submiting updates & additions to the chart. But I was unaware of Hobbylinc (from Alan\'s post) and checked out their prices. Their prices are pretty good and if shipping is free for orders over $250, they are worth looking into and worth adding to the list. Howard took care of the link for me and you should be to see the updated list from his post.

Hopefully this will be it (form me at least). Time to order that gift for yourself!!

Claude