Check your email for the link to the 2024 Zoom meetings

• KennB
  • KennB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #11981 by KennB
A mass email just went out to the 607 email addresses that are shown as enabled on the CMASS website. If you received it in your inbox, congrats! If you didn't, here are some steps to follow:
  • Check your Junk or Spam folder; if it's in there, put the sender on your safe list so you'll get such messages showing up in your inbox. There are that many emails sent out that it would be annoying.
  • Log into the CMASS website, go to your Membership profile and correct your contact information if it is outdated.
  • If you needed to update your email address on the website, send a message to the club President or Secretary to get the email with the link sent to you.
If you aren't registered on the website, be sure to include your real name and location, your NAR number and Certification Level, if applicable, and a good email address when you do sign up. If you're a dues paying member of CMASS and the NAR, remember to indicate your club affiliation on the NAR website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 week ago #11989 by dasein668
I know you requested that we send a message, but I'm stuck in Captcha purgatory (on multiple browsers) trying to message through the website. Spinner of death, so I can't submit the message.

I did update my email contact on the site though and would love to have the meeting email resent to me if possible!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.