× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

Wildman Black Saturday Sale

• ClaudeMaina
  • ClaudeMaina's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 5 months ago #11468 by ClaudeMaina
Wildman Black Saturday Sale was created by ClaudeMaina
Howard Druckerman of CRMRC organizes a combined Wildman order during Wildman's Black Saturday and Wednesday sale. I'm going to give it a try for CMASS this year to see if it can work for us. If you want to take part, this is what you need to know.
  1. You must be a dues-paying member of CMASS, at the time of your order, to take part. All members who want to participate will save on shipping and Hazmat fees by combining the orders.
  2. Every person is responsible for ordering and paying for their items.
    1. You will pay the full rate for shipping and Hazmat at the time of your order; you will be reimbursed later when we know the actual fees for the combined order. Apportionment of shipping and Hazmat fees will be based on what motors and other items are in each particular order.
    2. You must include in your order instructions that your order is to be shipped to me so Wildman knows to combine your order with the other orders: Claude Maina, 837 Main Street, West Newbury, MA 01985.
    3. Anyone can have multiple orders, including ones from both the Wednesday and Saturday sales.
    4. You must forward to me all of your Wildman orders. I am not going to try and track you down (I'll just keep the stuff myself!).
  3. Both Wednesday and Saturday sales are pre-order sales, meaning your credit card will be charged when you place the order, not when the order ships.
  4. The order will be shipped out when all of the orders are filled, which will most likely be in March. I will bring the orders to the first CMASS launch next season, or you can pick up your order at my house. If you want or need your order sooner, you should not take part in the combined order.
  5. To be able to participate in the early Wednesday sale, you must be a Wildman Club member ahead of time. Cost $30.
  6. If you want advance notification of the Black Saturday sale, you need to get on Wildman's mailing list. This is independent of becoming a Wildman club member.
I want to emphasize again that this is ONLY for dues-paying CMASS members. So, if you are not a CMASS member and want to take part, pay your dues NOW.If you intend to take part, please post here so I can get an idea of how many participants we'll have.  Thanks.  

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ClaudeMaina
  • ClaudeMaina's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 5 months ago #11485 by ClaudeMaina
Replied by ClaudeMaina on topic Wildman Black Saturday Sale
There doesn't seem to be much interest in a combined Wildman sale, so we'll pass on it this year and maybe try again next year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SpikeTony

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.