Thought I would bump this thread with a copy of Kenn's email:
Well, we missed September this year. The good news is we'll have three launches scheduled in October.
This first one is from the postponement of this past weekend's attempt. The weather was never steadily bad in Amesbury but it sprinkled often enough that it would have been unpleasant to try and get much done. Sunday, the first of October, looks sunny in the forecasts with nice temperatures and beautiful blue skies. That's all the good news Mother Nature will grant us; the winds won't be strong but they look to be tending toward the wires for parts of the day. Don't plan on being able to get in too many high-power flights or other flights above 1000-ft. If you feel GO fever coming on, it would be best to treat yourself at home and wait for the next launches or bring something smaller to see if the placebo effect works with rockets.
list has been purged of the few sign-ups we had so please reup.
As to the NRC events, altitude and duration flights might not be a good idea but conditions do change.
Also, don't forget to vote in our election of officers. There is a thread in the Forum on the website with a link to the ballot.
Last edit: 28 minutes ago by hgreenblatt.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IslandRocketry