Club Motor order from AMW

• hgreenblatt
  • hgreenblatt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 5 months ago #10746 by hgreenblatt
Club Motor order from AMW was created by hgreenblatt
Curtis and I are putting together a club motor order from Animal Motor Works (Robert and Gloria) for CTI motors.  We can save on the hazmat and shipping fees that way.  If you want to order motors as part of this group order, log onto AMWProX.com and when checking out put in the comments that you want to be part of the CMASS group order.  
Thanks
-Howard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #10747 by TimDawson
Replied by TimDawson on topic Club Motor order from AMW
I would like to get in on this order, but I'm not sure how to proceed once I'm in the shopping cart.  I logged into AMWPro-X (I have an account) and I place 2 items in my shopping cart, including a CTI engine.  I wrote "Part of CMASS Group Order" in the Notes and special requests section.  Now the Mailing Address and Billing address is mine.  If I continue on from here (Check Out Now), I have to choose shipping method.  Am I doing something wrong?  I'm just going to let the shopping cart sit for awhile, with the items in it.  Thanks for doing this.  This engine will be for my Level 1 Certification.

More
2 years 5 months ago #10748 by RetroRocketGuy
Replied by RetroRocketGuy on topic Club Motor order from AMW
I believe I heard from somewhere that AMW Has a TARC Discount for Motors, however My Team isn't fully registered yet, so, I'm wondering how long of a window does the Joint Order have?

More
2 years 5 months ago #10749 by curtisheisey
Replied by curtisheisey on topic Club Motor order from AMW
Tim, Yes, just put "CMASS order" in notes. For shipping options, there is a hold for pick up, or something like that, which will not add a shipping charge. Select that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TimDawson

More
2 years 5 months ago #10750 by TimDawson
Replied by TimDawson on topic Club Motor order from AMW
My order has been placed: 29mm 3g Starter Set, delay adj tool, 29mm centering ring for tool and 2 CTI engines for my AIM-120 Sparrow (1 White Thunder and 1 Red Lightning = Thunder & Lightning).  Let me know what the HAZMAT comes to. Thanks again!

More
2 years 5 months ago #10751 by curtisheisey
Replied by curtisheisey on topic Club Motor order from AMW
RE TARC discount. Call Robert and Gloria. They will probably honor the TARC discount on good faith. BTW, CTI prices went up 10/1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RetroRocketGuy, TimDawson