Has anyone been here: Turn 4 Hobbies.

• DeltaVee
  • DeltaVee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
2 years 2 months ago #10987 by DeltaVee
Has anyone been here: Turn 4 Hobbies. was created by DeltaVee
I stumbled across this place today... I'm wondering if anyone of youse guys have ever gone here:

www.turn4hobbies.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #10988 by deangelo54
Replied by deangelo54 on topic Has anyone been here: Turn 4 Hobbies.
I have never been there. I checked out their website. They have a lot of rocketry items including composite motors. I wonder if they have them in stock at their store?

More
2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #10989 by MALBAR70
Replied by MALBAR70 on topic Has anyone been here: Turn 4 Hobbies.
I stop in there every once and a while. It's a good sized hobby shop with lots of supplies and materials. Their rocket section is ok, mostly LPR and  what is current or a new release ( I've already cleaned out all the old OOP kits). The prices are what you'd expect from a brick and mortar store, I don't mind, it keeps them open. As far as composite motors, I have yet to see any in the store, but they will "place an order for you". The only motors I've seen are Estes BP A's to E's. Over all it's worth stopping in if only to browse for a little while.
Last edit: 2 years 2 months ago by MALBAR70.

More
2 years 2 months ago #10991 by RHobbs1
Replied by RHobbs1 on topic Has anyone been here: Turn 4 Hobbies.
I bought the soldering iron I used to wire the light I used for my Alpha III Payloader night flyer there. Not a huge selection of rocket kits but they seem to have plenty of engines. I'll check them out again if I need engines Hobby Lobby doesn't carry. They're not far from me.
Rick