• Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 9 months ago #10011 by KennB
NARAM Webinar Registration was created by KennB
This message was sent to all sections:

NAR Members:
Webinar Registration

Because of concerns regarding COVID-19, NARAM was postponed. The NAR Board Meeting, the Manufacturers Forum, and the NAR Town Hall Meeting are usually held during NARAM. This year, the NAR will be hosting these events via Zoom webinars. This is a great opportunity for first-time attendees to check out these events. We ask you to register for each of these webinars early as we have a limited number of participant spots available for each. You can register and attend from most any mobile device as well as from a mac or pc. At the end of each webinar, there will be a question and answer period. Questions for the Host will be fielded from the Q&A only. Questions will not be taken from the chat screen. Questions in Q&A will be answered live, answers will not be typed. Make sure you have the latest version of Zoom loaded on your device.

Only NAR members are able to register for these webinars. To register, simply sign into your NAR account at NAR.org Member Resources. Webinar Registration is at the top of the Member Resources home page. Each webinar is a separate registration. Once registered you will receive a link from Zoom for each of the webinars.

NAR Board Meeting—July 25, 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. ET

Manufacturers Forum—July 27, 8:00 p.m. -10:00 p.m. ET

Town Hall Meeting—July 29, 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET
Thanks,
--
Chuck Neff
NAR Section Activities Chairman
NAR #74595 L3

If you were planning on attending NARAM and participating in any of these events, this is your chance to still participate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #10012 by deangelo54
Replied by deangelo54 on topic NARAM Webinar Registration
Thank you so much for the heads up. I signed up for the Manufactures Forum.
I watched a replay of last year's on YouTube. I found it interesting.

More
3 years 9 months ago #10013 by DeltaVee
Replied by DeltaVee on topic NARAM Webinar Registration
That's enough of an endorsement for me to sign up too....