Summer Camp Looking for F42T-4 Motor

• KennB
  • KennB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 9 months ago #9511 by KennB
I've been contacted by a NAR member who will be helping out with rocket launches at a summer camp in this area who is looking for some motors. She asked about two B6-4 bulk packs for the campers and one Aerotech Single-Use F42T-4 for a demonstration flight she wants to do the "excitement". Her traditional distributor no longer distributes so she's looking for some local help to avoid hazmat fees.

I suggested she check with Hobby Lobby about the bulk packs (somewhat reasonable with the coupons) and said I would ask among the club for the mid-power motor.

If you have anything that could help out, please let me know. I've asked what camp and when but haven't gotten that answer as of this posting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #9512 by jbuscaglia
Replied by jbuscaglia on topic Summer Camp Looking for F42T-4 Motor
I don't have anything suitable, but I stopped in to the Spare Time Shop in Marlborough today and they are again stocking some AeroTech SU Motors. While I did not notice any F42'a, they may have something else that would work.

More
4 years 9 months ago #9513 by ClaudeMaina
Replied by ClaudeMaina on topic Summer Camp Looking for F42T-4 Motor
I don't have any F42-4T's, but do have F42-8T, F50-6T, F30-6T and F32-6T. The latter two are 24mm and I have an adapter that she can use if needed.

More
4 years 9 months ago #9514 by deangelo54
Replied by deangelo54 on topic Summer Camp Looking for F42T-4 Motor
For the bulk packs of B6-4's that's easy, AC Supply. For the F42-4T check out this link. No hazmat fee for parcel post.

www.siriusrocketry.biz/ishop/index.php?m...wM2_QixoCPj8QAvD_BwE

They also have the bulk packs but the price is higher than AC Supply.
www.siriusrocketry.biz/ishop/bulk-packs-122/