Field Trip in lieu of Meeting

More
5 years 5 months ago #9155 by deangelo54
Replied by deangelo54 on topic Field Trip in lieu of Meeting
I saw the movie last night with Linda and my mother. Even though I know the history of the Gemini and Apollo programs and the various times that Neil Armstrong cheated death, I was still on the edge of my seat. I thought the best performance was the actress that played Armstrong's wife. The movie does a good job of bringing forth the human element of the men and woman that I consider heros. This is certainly a movie that you want to see at an iMax.

I don't know about you all but every time I watch videos or movies concerning the moon landings I still get a chill and am amazed that we as a nation did that.

As time goes on it is even more impressive what was accomplished so many years ago. If the US hadn't done it then then the moon would still be waiting for someone to step foot there. Neil Armstrong was quite a guy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• KennB
  • KennB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #9157 by KennB
Replied by KennB on topic Field Trip in lieu of Meeting
For those who haven't made arrangements to reschedule your ticket, call 508-844-5171, press 0 and someone will help you. I've booked for the 7 PM show on the 23rd of October.

More
5 years 5 months ago #9166 by deangelo54
Replied by deangelo54 on topic Field Trip in lieu of Meeting
Hopefully you were able to enjoy the "First Man" movie. I would be interested in people's impressions and thoughts.

More
5 years 5 months ago #9167 by guyw
Replied by guyw on topic Field Trip in lieu of Meeting
I really enjoyed it. It had a very different feel and look than most movies I have seen. It was as advertised, a movie about Neil Armstrong and his personal life as an Astronaut.