Group Motor Purchases - Summer/Fall 2018

• KennB
  • KennB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #9121 by KennB
Replied by KennB on topic Group Motor Purchases - Summer/Fall 2018
I just got word that AMWProX is back in town for a few days. They have some stock at home, mostly 38mm reloads. If you want anything from them for this month or next, call Gloria today or tomorrow, 03 & 04 October.

I can pick up whatever is ordered and bring it to the Amesbury, Rhode Island or Maine launches this month.

If you've already ordered something from them to be part of the group shipping, check to see if they have it here and we can add that to whatever else gets picked up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #9122 by Chris@shramko.net
Replied by Chris@shramko.net on topic Group Motor Purchases - Summer/Fall 2018
They don't have the motor I need at the moment. Their inventory system was just taunting me :) Perhaps in the spring...

More
5 years 5 months ago #9123 by deangelo54
Replied by deangelo54 on topic Group Motor Purchases - Summer/Fall 2018
Kenn, Thanks for the heads up. I just sent Robert an email and copy of my invoice. I asked him to please give you my order for pickup at the October 6th launch.

More
5 years 5 months ago #9130 by deangelo54
I placed an order with Animal works last Sunday. Hopefully Kenn is going to pick it up for delivery at the October 6th launch.

• KennB
  • KennB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 5 months ago #9131 by KennB
Replied by KennB on topic Group Motor Purchases - Summer/Fall 2018

I placed an order with Animal works last Sunday. Hopefully Kenn is going to pick it up for delivery at the October 6th launch.

No joy. R&G shipped motors to home before flying home and they just got out of the Southwest before the deluge got really bad. It seems the motors weren't so fortunate. They should have arrived Friday but haven't. When they do come in, I'll be contacted and pick them up.

More
5 years 5 months ago #9132 by deangelo54
If I receive my order in time for the MMMSC launch on October 20th that would be fine.