NSL-2018

More
6 years 1 month ago #8909 by guyw
Replied by guyw on topic NSL-2018
Just registered, so I am planning on being there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #8911 by KennB
Replied by KennB on topic NSL-2018
Registered and I'll be doing some LCO work over the weekend.

More
6 years 1 month ago #8913 by deangelo54
Replied by deangelo54 on topic NSL-2018
My two sons (wan't that t TV show in the 60's?) want to go again this year so that they can futher explore Letchworth State Forest. I want to fly rockets. It will be great having Kenn on LCO and hopefully Guy on RSO. I have a few winter projects that should be ready by then. Hopefully all three will be painted.

More
6 years 1 month ago #8915 by deangelo54
Replied by deangelo54 on topic NSL-2018
BOOK YOUR ROOMS ASAP. There are many weddings in the Geneseo area on Memorial Day weekend. Availability for Satruday May 26 is VERY limited. I booked for Friday and Sunday at the Quality Inn. For Saturday I booked at the Greenway Motel which is in Mt Morris. If you need a room for two people it is not as difficult. I need a room for four which is tough to find at a decent price. Kenn had warned me to book early.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #8916 by DanTyszka1966
Replied by DanTyszka1966 on topic NSL-2018
Registered last night. Will be attending with my son, Ben.

Looks like there will be a pretty good contingent from CMASS attending...at least 6.

Looking forward to it!

For those looking for hotels, there seems to still be lots of inventory near Rochester, with prices 15-30% lower than the insider rate offered by the "official" hotels in Geneseo. We're staying in South Henrietta, which is on the south edge of Rochester just off the NY Thru-Way near RIT...Only a ~half-hour drive down empty expressway to the field. Plus lots of restaurants and lots to do nearby (movie houses, go-cart race places, mall), in case the weather doesn't cooperate.

Check out the Home2Suites or Holiday Inn Express on Jefferson Rd. in S. Henrietta if you're still looking.

Dan T.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by DanTyszka1966.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KennB

More
6 years 1 month ago #8917 by KennB
Replied by KennB on topic NSL-2018
Dan,
Thanks for hunting down some additional locations to stay. This will be my first national launch event; it should be pretty exciting.