Club Meetings - January 2018

• KennB
  • KennB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #8798 by KennB
Club Meetings - January 2018 was created by KennB
January will be another month where we split our meetings between two locations. Our first meeting, on the 2nd, will be held in Bedford, MA, at the community center where Alex lives. The second meeting, on the 16th, will be held at the Knights of Columbus hall in Revere, MA, where Frank is a member. Check the calendar entries for more information.

The January meetings are when we set our schedule for the coming flying season.

We're still hoping to find the ideal home for our meetings toward the easterly part of our area and now it looks like we'll soon be seeking similar accommodations for our Metro West/Central Mass area meetings. Please review our needs and wants in this thread and give it some thought over the next few months.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #8799 by deangelo54
Replied by deangelo54 on topic Club Meetings - January 2018
After reading the post on locations and the current practice of different places, perhaps the answer is rotating sites. Obviously Revere is the best location for me as was Saugus. It all depends on where you live and where you are coming from. At the January 16th meeting in Revere I will bring down an upscale scratch build Patriot I starting working on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.