× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

April Launch

• HPRnut
  • HPRnut's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 3 weeks ago #11083 by HPRnut
April Launch was created by HPRnut
I have a few questions regarding April's launch.  We still have to fill out the Covid form? The high power stuff still being angled towards the swamp?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 weeks ago #11085 by KennB
Replied by KennB on topic April Launch
The tracing forms will still be in play as a precaution.
High power rockets should never be angled toward the river and wires. They should always be angled away from the crowd and out toward the large part of the field.

More
2 years 5 days ago #11102 by Bjfischb
Hi, does anyone know if there will be high power motors for sale at the April launch? I haven't seen anything from the vendor(s) from previous years.

• HPRnut
  • HPRnut's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 5 days ago #11103 by HPRnut
Replied by HPRnut on topic April Launch
Oops, I should've specified. I meant towards the parking lot, the soccer fields.

More
2 years 5 days ago #11104 by DeltaVee
Replied by DeltaVee on topic April Launch

Oops, I should've specified. I meant towards the parking lot, the soccer fields.

Check with Esther's Engines (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) to see if they'll beon the field, and more importantly what hpr motors might be available. 

More
2 years 5 days ago #11105 by deangelo54
Replied by deangelo54 on topic April Launch
I recently conversed with Brenton via email. Esther is no longer staying in business because she is entering high school. Brenton will be selling off any remaining inventory. The good new is that they are still an Aerotech vendor. Brenton said that he would be willing to periodically take group orders so that we can avoid shipping and hazmat fees. I'm not sure how the dynamics of that would work.