× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

NORG - 3rd Event Still A Go - Small Chance Precip!

  • Joseph Majahad
  • Joseph Majahad's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
1 week 5 days ago #8719 by Joseph Majahad
WEATHER UPDATE: Three of the four local TV news stations (Channels 4, 7, & NECN) predict a small chance of precipitation (Channel 5 says just cloudy) for Saturday September 9th as of early Friday morning. NECN and Ch. 4 lean more to a "sprinkle" while Ch.7 calls it an "isolated shower". NECN is more specific in the timing occurring in the 5 O'clock Hour. Ideally, it would be best if it hits before our 5:30 PM set up and more on the sprinkle side. This is not enough to cancel or even postpone the event but we may call it an early night depending on how wet things get. It would be prudent to bring a plastic bag or two to protect your rockets and/or launch pad & controller. Volunteers are very much appreciated for set up and tear down. Please come early!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Upcoming Events

Login

Search

Weather forecast by:

windyty