× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

Volunteer help for this Saturday

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #8079 by Boris Katan
Replied by Boris Katan on topic Re: Volunteer help for this Saturday
> Calling for a volunteer to help me serve dogs at the Acton 8/22/15 launch.

I will pick up food items Claude indicated were needed.

> Ken will you - or someone else - be bringing the current inventory of CMASS lunch food to this Saturday's launch?

Claude and his family are traveling to Rome. A beautiful city in so many ways....
He indicated that he may not have the opportunity to pass the food along to another member of the CMASS team, so I will shop accordingly on Friday.
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Boris Katan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #8081 by guyw
Replied by guyw on topic Re: Volunteer help for this Saturday
Claude gave me the Ketchup and Mustard at the Maine launch, but that was all. I will bring same to Acton.

• ClaudeMaina
  • ClaudeMaina's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 6 months ago #8122 by ClaudeMaina
Replied by ClaudeMaina on topic Volunteer help for this Saturday

I know we will need volunteers all round, but your food-service-crew-three are asking for 2 volunteers to serve our now famous cuisine this Saturday. Everything will be set up, you'll just need to cook the dogs and collect the money. You can reply here or find us Saturday morning.

And think about putting in some time as LCO, RCO or shuttle driver.

Thanks.

Claude, Boris & Matt

I don't know if this is 'Reply', 'Bump', 'ditto', or something new I just made up. But you get the idea. Help is needed on Saturday. Thanks.

More
8 years 6 months ago #8123 by KennB
Replied by KennB on topic Volunteer help for this Saturday
The day before the 17 October launch, Bob Krech and I will be meeting with the AFD Deputy who was at the Fliskits launch and a representative from National Grid. NG is concerned about the two rockets that got hung up on their high-tension wires that day and will want to know what we are going to do to prevent such events in the future.

One idea I'll propose to them is to have pad managers to ensure the rockets will be flown with the best chance to avoid the wires. Yet another volunteer opportunity.